Nominate someone for the 2021 Hubbard Award today at HubbardAward@nbme.org.
The Hubbard Award recognizes individuals who make sustained and significant contributions to assessment in medical education. Judy Shea, PhD, is one of them. Watch a video below to learn about Dr. Shea’s impact.
Now until Oct. 30, 2020, NBME is accepting letters of nomination for the 2021 Hubbard Award cycle. Criteria for award consideration includes outstanding achievement in one or more of the following areas:
- A substantial record of fostering the development of assessment methods and/or measurement techniques
- Personal contributions to basic or applied research in the creation or improvement of assessment methodology
- Accomplishment in improving the quality of assessment at an organizational level
- Contributions through the education or mentoring of students, colleagues, fellows, or graduate students, to further assessment research
To nominate an outstanding individual for their excellence in assessment in medical education:
- Send a nomination letter specifically addressing the nominee’s achievements in relation to at least one criteria stated above and the nominee’s current CV to HubbardAward@nbme.org no later than Oct. 30, 2020.