Seven Complimentary NBME® Self-Assessments Available Until Sept. 30, 2020
Since April 2020, examinees have ordered over 300,000 complimentary self-assessments to help them measure their readiness for upcoming exams and gain familiarity with NBME-style questions. There’s still time to access and take these assessments free of charge if examinees order the practice forms on or before Sept. 30, 2020 and complete the assessment(s) within 90 days of placing the order(s).
As United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE®) testing opportunities continue to expand at Prometric test centers and through event-based tests at medical schools across the United States, students can engage with a variety of additional NBME learning resources.
Today, students can continue to enrich their knowledge by:
- Watching two episodes of Unlocking Assessment, a free new web series designed to help students understand NBME-created test questions.
- Reviewing practice materials for USMLE Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), and Step 3.
- Purchasing or reviewing previously ordered Clinical Science Mastery Series Self-Assessments including Medicine forms 3, 4, 5, and 6 and Surgery forms 3, 4, 5, and 6 to learn from recently added answer explanations.
In the months to come, students can look forward to:
- Two new installments of Unlocking Assessment, with episodes focused on Endocrinology and Neurology.
- Answer explanations on additional NBME Self-Assessments.
- Six new Comprehensive Basic Science Self-Assessment (CBSSA) test forms aligned with the Step 1 content distribution changes and included answer explanations.
- New Clinical Science Mastery Series test forms in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
We are committed to providing you with the support and educational resources you need during this time. Stay tuned for more updates regarding NBME learning resources.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Twitter @NBMENow, or on Facebook @NBME.org with your feedback.